- Brilliant for breaking in Heifers. Stops cows and heifers kicking, relaxes them and promotes milk let down, no more drugs needed. (Very high success rate around 98%milk let down.)
- Stops all dairy and beef animals struggling and keeps them calm while injecting for milk fever or grass staggers or when taking blood samples. Stops kicking while milking out mastitis quarters and inserting penicillin
- Stops cow from kicking while inserting dry cow treatment
- Stops rising two years heifers from kicking while cleaning teats and inserting teat seal in to their quarters
- Cows that are having difficulty calving stops them straining and allows you to position the calf ready to pull it out, then remove pacifier and she will help you again.
- Ear tagging, dehorning, teeth inspection or any head work on dairy or beef cattle. Just row cattle up in vet race or cowshed, start from back animal, one person using pacifier second person performing task or one person can do both.
- Lame animals by the way you insert the Pacifier, will lift which ever back leg you want to inspect. You can even inspect in shed while milking without disturbing other cows.
- Calves with small probe you can use for dehorning, castrating, tagging and removing of spare teats.
- Branding all Cattle
- Stops foster cows kicking and make them accept calves
- Excellent for administrating all copper, magnesium and bloat capsules to all animals.
- Will make animals stand quite on scales while weighing them
- Excellent for hormone implants on animals
If you require putting animals into a head bail and it won't go those last few feet, just insert the Pacifier, dial it up slowly and the animal will slowly walk forward into the head bail. You can calmly lock the head bail and proceed.
It is the only way to handle big bulls with lame feet. You don't have to drug them, they will not go down on you and they will be calm.
NB: Although this machine is able to pacify an animal, in no way it releases the operator of the responsibility of providing adequate pain relief when required. Also it should not be use for bigger surgical procedures where a local or general anaesthetic would under normal circumstances be required.